Restaurant General Manager
- Captain D's
- $40,000 annual salary.
- One week paid vacation after one year of service, two weeks after two years and beyond.
- Total annual compensation package - average estimate, but not limited to: $71,000.
Skills and Attributes
- Strong leadership, coaching and teaching skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong positive influence and effective delegations skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Self-driven and self-motivated.
- Works as part of a team and ensures the success of every team member at every level.
- Has strong discipline and methodology towards excellence in every area of performance.
- 50 to 55 hour work week.
- Ability to work 10 to 12 hours per day or as the business demands.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Self-driven and able to work unsupervised to provide results.
- Schedule may require opening, closing, mid-shifts, weekends, irregular hours, occasional over-nights, and/or holidays.
- Willingness to adhere to and duplicate company culture to provide consistent and desired results.
- Works under general supervision and reports to an Above Restaurant Leader.
- 3+ years of restaurant experience, QSR preferred but not required.
- 1+ years of Restaurant GM experience, QSR preferred but not required.
- HS diploma, degree or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Service and production experience and effective skills in both areas.
- Successful in training and developing people.
- Experience in managing a budget and cost controls, including but not limited to food and labor, to increase profitability of the restaurant.
- Understands the concepts, practices, and procedures in a QSR or restaurant setting.
- Utilizes previous experiences and judgments to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card and gift card transactions.
- Strong menu knowledge.
- Building relationship with local community and local store marketing.
- Basic Excel, Word, email and computer skills.
Job Type: Full-time
We are a QSR company seeking leaders who enjoy a fast paced environment. Team building and leading by example are essential. Our growth offers room for advancement within the company.
From site development to guest service, high standards and excellence are ingrained within the culture of SmitCo Eateries, Inc.
Role: Restaurant General Manager
Apply for this job now.