PAH Management is looking for a Complex Engineer to oversee all of our Louisiana properties. The ideal candidate for this position loves to do it all and genuinely wants to deliver the best overall experience for guests. PAH wants to provide you the tools necessary to get you started on an exciting path of growth and development. It all starts with you! Join our growing company and help make an impact on the experiences we imprint on the world of hospitality.
PAH Management is a fast-growing unique company that owns and manages our assets, led by a team of seasoned hospitality professionals. Our primary focus is on top tier, select service brands around the country. We specialize in taking well-running properties to the next level in terms of revenue generation, quality, associate engagement and ownership returns.
The Chief Engineer is responsible for coordinating and overseeing the activities of all maintenance staff. This position will assist the General Manager in all administrative, financial and operating aspects of the hotel as they directly relate to the engineering division. The Chief Engineer is responsible for the safe and profitable operation of the hotel.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise and train all engineering staff in customer service, empowerment, standard operating procedures and loss prevention standards.
- Create and adhere to annual budget for department.
- Maintain knowledge of all types of mechanical equipment including chillers, boilers, water softeners, and refrigeration equipment; and plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ensure the hotel is in compliance with all local, state and federal laws.
- Create and implement a preventative maintenance program for all hotel equipment.
- Ensure that all emergency and life safety equipment and systems are inspected, tested and certified per PAH standards.
- Ensure that room maintenance requests are handled in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Assist as necessary with special projects and renovations
- Maintain pool by performing chemical testing and maintaining up to date log books.
- Actively participate in energy conservation programs.
- Review all guest and meeting planner comment cards to ensure problems are identified and corrected in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Lead and participate in PAH Safety Committee.
- At least 10 years of progressive facilities management experience in a hotel or a related field; or a 4-year college degree and at least 1 year of related management experience; or a 2-year college degree and 3 or more years of related management experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Stationary Engineers license if required by local code.
- HVAC, electrical, plumbing, boiler operations and general maintenance skills required.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Light work Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
* Competitive Salary
* Bonus Plan
* Growth Potential
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
PAH Management is a fast-growing unique company hospitality industry. We take pride in creating memorable experiences for our associates, guests, ownership and our communities. We care for people so they can be their best! Care is in the heart of what we do. To learn more visit us at #.
Role: Complex Engineer
Location: Baton Rouge,
Apply for this job now.