CPL Healthcare in conjunction with a leading local charity are looking for Senior Support Worker to join their team in the Tallaght area.
This charity care for persons with Intellectual disabilities, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition. Looking after Children, young people and adults while providing support to other families throughout Ireland. Delivering the highest standard of person centred care for more than 21 years.
We are looking for full-time Senior Support Workers, an average 39 hour week, doing days and nights. Candidate must be flexible.
- 3 years’ experience of supporting people within a social care setting.
- Assessment, development & implementation of Person Centred Care/Support plans
- Using behaviour management strategies
- Assessing & managing risk
- Full Driving Licence with access to a car.
- Fetac Level 7 qualification or relevant degree.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary (HSE pay scales)
- 29 days holidays (including 9 designated holidays)
- Training & Support
For more information or for a confidential discussion on the roles please email [... Click Apply...] or call: [... Click Apply...]