SEN Teacher Job in Central London - September - Christmas 2020 - Long Term Cover
Globe Locums, one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies have the following Special Educational Needs teacher job available:
We are looking for an experienced teacher with vision, energy and passion to join an experienced team to teach a class of students with ASD and MLD. The ideal teacher will be an English specialist and have 3-5 years postgraduate experience and have QTS.
The school adopts a personalized approach to meeting the needs of children with dyslexia, dyspraxia and dyscalculia:
- Maternity cover SEN Teacher role
- Classroom of 6/7 pupils in year 10
- Full time Monday - Friday
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Potential to progress & CPD provided
- QTS / PGCE
- An understanding and experience of an SEN environment
- Good-Outstanding lesson/placement grades
- Strong classroom-based references
- A Valid DBS/police checks
- Eligibility to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- A successful track record of improving pupils performance
How to apply
Click on Apply Now, or alternatively email - #removed#
Why not save it for later by clicking Add to Shortlist
Refer A Friend
Do you know anyone who might be interested in any of these Teacher jobs? If so, we offer an excellent refer a friend/colleague scheme where we reward you for making your friends, our friends.
Click Refer A Friend and start referring today!
For more information or just want to speak to someone. Contact Globe's recruitment team ASAP on +44 (0)20 3962 5343
To keep up to date with our Teaching jobs in the UK and Australia, please consider adding us on Facebook.