Senior and Mid-Level Digital Design Engineers
Tired of long commutes, traffic, and a high-cost of living? Looking for a firm and projects with smaller design teams that offers more autonomy, flexibility, and career advancement? Then come join our Trusted Electronics Team in Dayton, Ohio. A quick search on Zillow will give you a sense for just how affordable Dayton is compared to places like D.C., Santa Clara, Chicago or Denver. For just over $200K you can purchase a 2,500 square foot home in many of our beautiful suburbs that are only a 15-20 minute commute. These areas offer tremendous living communities, cultural activities, historical attractions, and outstanding schools. Dayton is just a short day trip to many “big cities” like Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Cleveland and Columbus. The Dayton International Airport offers direct flights to New York, D.C., Philadelphia, Dallas, Denver, Atlanta, Orlando, Charlotte and more!
Our Trusted Electronics Team is redefining the state of the art in digital hardware vulnerability assessment, security, simulation and design tools. We need mid and senior level digital design engineers to support advanced trusted electronic research and development. You will be part of a multi-functional team where you will work with RF engineers, analog engineers, circuit testers, and verification specialists. You will be assisting our team with creating new digital design tools, designing advanced circuitry, and advancing the latest in secure designs. Our Trust Team is comprised of engineers with advanced degrees and highly regarded as the leaders in many technology domains.
Technical Responsibilities Include:
Digital HDL coding, digital simulation, synthesis, timing analysis, place and route, power design, design for test, synthesis, timing analysis
Desired Skill Set:
· MS, or BS and 2+ years of experience in relevant technical disciplines
· Experience in the design and development of state-of-the-art digital integrated circuits.
· Intimately familiar with digital design tools (preferably Cadence)
· Experience with low level discrete circuits, FPGA/CPLD Verilog/VHDL design, and high speed interfaces.
· Experience designing and maintaining system Interface Control Documents (ICD).
· Ability to work independently in a research environment
· Ability to learn, understand, and implement new concepts
· Will be expected to stay up to date with the latest advances in state-of-the art digital design literature
Looking for a company that provides a flexible, family-friendly, and relaxed culture? Looking for industry leading benefits? We’ve got them, and more! Our Client was voted one of Dayton’s Best Places to Work for the past eight years in a row. Our benefits include:
· 100% company paid health care (no employee premiums)
· Retirement with our historical contributions over 12% of salary (100% vested on day one of employment, with no employee match required)
· Dental and Vision coverage (employer paid)
· Ten paid holidays plus generous vacation and sick leave
· Short/long term disability and life insurance
· Flexible, family-focused culture
Note: candidates must be a US Citizen for possible access to DoD classified information
Innovative and challenging..Impact; ability to see the result of your work. Culture is one of entrepreneurship; flat organization, agile, offering the ability to make quick decisions. Our Client is a rapidly-growing information and Communications Technology Company providing next-generation business solutions specializing in Web Page Design, Software Solutions Developments, Requirement Analysis, Systems Design, Systems Integration and Management, and Training. Their team of professionals provide decision-makers with the knowledge to effectively meet your goals and to achieve success. They serve customers in a wide variety of market segments to include both Government and Commercial accounts.
Role: Digital Design Engineer
Apply for this job now.