ACS Solutions have an immediate need for a Financial Analyst with experience in the Financial Industry. This is a 6 months contract to hire opportunity and is located in Everett Massachusetts 02149 United States”. Our client is a leading financial company.
The Intermediate Representative, Valuations/Pricing, will be responsible for obtaining daily and monthly pricing as well as validating its accuracy. The individual in this role will validate pricing accuracy from standard vendors, broker pricing, and in some cases, internally calculated pricing. The Intermediate Representative will be part of a team that supports multiple investment managers within the Bank of New York.
will communicate with internal trading desks, brokers, and vendors. The individual in this role will be working in a time-sensitive and high-risk environment and is expected to prioritize/re-prioritize in high-pressure situations. The Intermediate Representative will work in a team environment and be a key contributor.
• Research price breaks, obtain and enter prices
• Resolve pricing issues
• Manage data gathering, reporting and analysis
• 1-2 years of experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
· Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
· The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
· HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
· DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
· 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
· Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
· ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
· Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
· AWS Managed Services Partner
· Google Cloud Partner
· ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
· ISTQB Gold Partner
· ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
· SOC2 Type II Compliant
• 1-2 years of experience in fixed income
• Progress towards CFA
• Intermediate or advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and/or Access
• Exposure to Bloomberg