A exciting and challenging opportunity has opened up, to work in a dynamic and progressive Business, within a positive and fast paced environment.
Title: Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager
Reports to: Operations Director
Responsible for: Supply Chain Assistant/Purchasing Assistant
The candidate should ideally possess the following: -
- Logistics experience
- International transport
- Proven experience within Supply Chain Management and Supplier Management
- Transport management
- Education - Degree, ideally in a relevant subject.
- Excel - Intermediate to Advanced
- Manage and be accountable for Vendors: -
- Control Costs.
- Ensure availability and quality.
- Delivery performance.
- Negotiations of contracts.
- Ensure Vendors meet our social, economic and environmental standards.
- Fleet Management
- Internal: -
- Sales and Operations Planning.
- Support Cash Flow Management.
- Ensure accurate forecasting.
- Manage availability within the given guidelines.
- Deliver or beat the budget.
- Challenge / support Key Account Managers.
- Develop a proactive team not reactive.
- Maintain and develop stock reporting
- Stock turn to reach 9 per annum.
- Ensure and complete system changes
- Manage and control inbound deliveries.
- Performance mange your team, set goals, coach and develop them.
- Recruitment of staff were required.
- Deliver daily / weekly: -
- KPI's and Supply Chain Scorecard
- OTIF report.
- Stock File.
- Report and action weekly / monthly de-listed stock.
- Report and action slow moving and dead stock lines.
- Work with KAM's on bespoke and specials
- Deliver and set time constrains within the department.
- Check daily purchase orders to eliminate over stocks and over spend
- Ensure accurate and up to date information recorded and maintained in ERP system.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £36,000.00 to £38,000.00 /year
- Purchasing: 10 years (Preferred)
- Supply Chain Management: 10 years (Preferred)
Role: Supply Chain Manager
Apply for this job now.