Company: AUSTIN ROSE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £73,000 - £85,000 per annum
Are you a Transaction Services (TS) Manager or Senior Manager seeking a move to a firm where you can support an entire deal from initial scoping to client ready reports? Are you a TS Manager ready for a move to Associate Director level? Are you seeking a team where you can impact the future strategic direction of the service line and support with business development. If so, this could the be role for you!
Our client is a Top 10 firm and their London team is growing fast. Focusing mainly on buy side deals for UK and International clients. You will be providing due diligence for financial investors banks and other funders.
Deal size is generally £2m-500m and buy-side focused, working with a number of substantial firms. You will gain exposure to Equity capital markets, IPO's, Reverse takeovers, acquisitions and raising investments both in the UK and internationally
Your responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with the partners on all aspects of buyside advisory service
- Managing multiple deals at a time, lead scoping meetings and prepare formal reports
- Being active in the market to help drive business development
- Managing the day to day running of the team, along with their future development
As the successful candidate you will have;
- Worked in transaction services for 4-5 years or wider Corporate Finance lines
- An industry relevant qualification e.g ACA. However, exceptions can be made for candidates with significant TS experience
If you are seeking Transaction Services roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call . Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.