We are looking for a Registered Psychiatric Nurse (Part Time) for our Community Action Team (CAT).
Want to work with youth and their families? Love the idea of working in the homes and having variety each day? Is crisis stabilization service your passion? Provide nursing and medical education services for improved well-being to clients ages 11-23 and their families. Join a multidisciplinary wraparound team that serves the families bringing in their natural supports, rather than just the client as an individual. This program collaborates and staffs cases on a daily basis. Be a part of an agency that for 67 years has created many opportunities for staff to grow and develop into highly skilled service providers?
· A current FL Licensed Board Certified Registered Nurse or Registered Nurse with FL License in Mental Health, Social Work or Marriage and Family.
· One-year experience providing nursing services in a mental health/behavioral health setting with children and/or families
· A working understanding of Systems Therapies.
· Two years’ experience providing nursing services in a mental health/behavioral health setting with children and/or families
· Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
· Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a discretionary company match)
· Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
· Licensure reimbursement
· Annual Professional Development stipend
· Licensure supervision provided
· Unparalleled mentoring and support
· Plus many more!!
To apply for this job and see a full listing of all open positions, please go to #
MISSION: Investing in our community by providing counseling and support services to assist children and families in reaching their fullest potential.
VISION: Building on over 60 years of excellence, our vision is to improve the lives of children and families by offering a full range of comprehensive, state of the art behavioral health services. We will engage in research and training programs to support continuous learning and improved treatment outcomes, while deepening collaborative partnerships to contribute to a thriving community.
Since 1951, the Child Guidance Center has specialized in helping children, adolescents and their families cope with the stresses of life. Our staff of more than 120 professionals are committed to meeting your needs.
Our staff of trained professionals can help:
Attention Deficit Disorders
Sexual, Physical or Emotional Abuse
Baker Act Diversion
Assessment for Substance Related Disorders
Child Care Consultant
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Assessments
Infant Mental Health
CGC is a fee-based agency and accepts payment for services rendered. For insurance eligibility, please call.
Child Guidance Center is a private, not-for-profit organization. CGC is grateful for the financial support provided by Florida's Department of Children and Families, the City of Jacksonville, Jacksonville Children's Commission, United Way of Northeast Florida, Family Support Services of North Florida, Inc., Lutheran Services Florida, and the many individuals who have generously given to the Center.
Role: Registered Psychiatric Nurse
Apply for this job now.