Looking for a new challenge?
As a Vehicle road tester, your duties will include:
- Visually checking keys, tyres, wipers, interior and exterior lights, etc.
- Under bonnet visual checks
- Engine noises including excessive noise or rattling
- Carry out an emergency stop before leaving site if it is safe to do so.
- Supporting the movements of cars around site to the required timescales and volumes as and when required.
- Supporting site mechanical team as required
- Tracking and updating vehicles movements using a handheld tablet and bespoke software
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
Here's what we require:
- You must have an in date, valid Driving Licence, and will need to declare any points if applicable as your application is processed by our team.
- A NVQ level 3 or above in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair or previous Vehicle Technician diagnostic experience with an understanding of automotive systems and functionalities
- An honest and diligent approach to work
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching - because if you don't grow, we don't grow.
- Pension scheme.
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- Wellbeing app (Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company discount scheme
Your days of work will cover Monday to Sunday working on 5 on 5 off, 4 on 5 off, 5 on 4 off 06.30-18.30
Please apply today if this role is of an interest to you!