Outreach Nurse - Critical Care
Salary: Competitive (dependent upon skills and experience)
Permanent, Full time - 37.5hrs per week
Shift Pattern: Flexible shifts on internal rotation, including long days, nights and weekends
Pulse is delighted to work in partnership with one of the leading healthcare providers to help them recruit an Outreach Nurse - Critical Care to join their dynamic Critical Care Outreach team in one of their elite hospitals.
The hospital plays an active role in ensuring the standards of care across the hospital are maintained. They participate in implementation of action plans to improve safety and care standards. The team also works alongside the Site team on their hospital at night initiative.
As an Outreach Nurse - Critical Care, you will be providing education and clinical support to the staff in the clinical areas. You will deliver evidence-based care and demonstrate an enthusiasm for the specialty and a willingness to accept and initiate change.
- NMC Registered Nurse.
- 3 years critical/acute care experience.
- ALS provider or willingness to undertake course.
- Extensive experience within the critical care environment.
- Significant critical care experience at shift leader level.
- Postgraduate qualification in critical care/acute care.
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
- Private pension
- Private healthcare for your whole family and access to private GP
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Critical illness cover
- 5hrs annual holidays, with the option to buy and sell.
- Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education
- Support with relocation if you are living outside of London; subject to terms and conditions
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on [... Click Apply...]for more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successful* referral.