Our client, an industry leading management consultancy based in Marlow, are currently recruiting for a Product Development Lead to join the team; to focus on researching, designing and developing an innovative suite of products.
- Setting the Product agenda and strategy, development and commercial testing of new Product areas
- Management of complex Product design
- Contributing to research to generate new products and product areas
- Enhancement and continuous improvement of product
- Development, maintenance and commercial viability of all the product ranges for one of three client propositions - Management Skills Training, People Change and Transformation & Leadership, Team & Talent Development
- The role may include line management of relevant product consultants
- Product strategy
- New Product Development
- Commercial, sale and brand development
- Consultant development
- Team and people leadership
Desired skills & experience
- Master's degree in psychology with strong concentration in research skills
- Knowledge of consulting practice and Human Resource Management
- Understanding of andragogy and its application to the corporate learning market
- Expertise in and current understanding of performance psychology literature
- Strong understanding of research design and methodology
- Deep and broad understanding of the marketplace and unique market position
- Minimum 5 years consulting, HRM, etc.
- Ability to manage large complex projects and budgets within tight parameters
- Ability to identify commercial advantage and contribute to strategy design and implementation
- Strong commercial acumen and insight, including budget management
- Ability to create innovative new products, content and approach
- Ability to build strong and credible relationships with internal and external stakeholders and influence multiple teams
- Experience line managing and developing others.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
Please apply online to be considered.
Role: Product Development Lead
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire, South East
Apply for this job now.