Hydro Spray is seeking a Field Service Technician to join our team in Clearfield, PA. If you have experience in light mechanical, electrical/IT work, enjoy troubleshooting and creativity, and like variety in the workplace, we have the perfect opportunity for you! This is a dynamic and challenging position.
In this role, you will provide service and support, installation and troubleshooting as required on car wash systems, in-bay equipment and control systems as well as residential or commercial pressure wash systems. This includes high-pressure water systems, pneumatic devices, electrical equipment, motors, control systems, and PLCs.
- Completing work orders, weekly time sheets, and expense forms
- Must have strong troubleshooting customer relationship skills
- Ability to work independently
- Assist with equipment fabrication and refurbishment
- Responsible for general shop duties.
- Installation and service of car wash equipment
- Training customers on operation of equipment
- Reform preventative maintenance or make suggestions to customers to replace worn, damaged or outdated parts
- Developing and maintaining good report with customers
- Delivering parts and supplies to customers
- A strong mechanical aptitude is required, special consideration will be given to candidates that possess instrumentation, computer and electrical experience or training. We will provide training but require the willingness and ability to learn.
Hours: Full time, 40-55 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Location: Within 200 miles of Clearfield, PA 16830
- Electrical and Computer skills as well as mechanical background
- Aptitude and valid PA drivers license.
- HS Diploma
- Electrical, plumbing
- Computer or instrumentation experience or secondary education preferred: 2 years (Required)
Compensation: Company transportation is provided and compensation commensurate with level of experience
Role: Field Service Technician
Apply for this job now.