3D Recruit looking for an experienced Senior Qualified Social Worker to join a MASH Team based in Lambeth, London. Pay rate: £31.14ph
We are looking for an experienced MASH Social worker to join a busy team, based in Lambeth. Must have the ability to working closely with Mash partners in a multi-disciplinary team, sharing information in a secure environment to ensure that a robust decision based on threshold is applied on cases.
Experience of screening contacts based on signs of safety to determine whether case meets threshold for a C & F assessment or sign post to relevant agencies. Screening telephone calls from professionals and members of the public in order to assess level of risk and determine threshold ensuring that child protection cases are prioritised.
- 5 years post qualifying experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Safeguarding experience
- Must be a car driver
- Pay rate: £31.14ph
- In-house accounts department that prides itself on paying our locums on time
- Your own dedicated consultant who will support you in finding a suitable role
- We pride ourselves on meeting our locums face to face for a safeguarding interview
- Apsco compliance+ accredited
- We offer a £250 refer a friend/colleague bonus *
Apply now or get in touch for more information; 01296 826120 or email #removed#
3D Recruit is an Equal Opportunities Employer:
3D Recruit is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment.
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).
Role: Senior Qualified Social Worker – MASH Team – Lambeth, London
Job Type: Permanent
Location: lambeth, england, england
Apply for this job now.