An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Care Home Manager for our client.
Our client provides care & support to people living with dementia & general nursing needs. The environment is designed to 5 star standard with amazing facilities.
You will be a registered nurse and have 2 years previous experience as a registered manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and that the very best quality care is delivered at all times.
Job Title: Registered Manager
Responsible to: Quality Performance Manager (QPM) and Operations Manager
Accountable to: Managing Director
Hours of work: 40 hours per week across 5 days
The Purpose of the Role
As the Care Manager you have responsibility for the management of the business and running of the home. As part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring they deliver the very best quality care. The Manager must be qualified, competent and experienced to run the Home and meet its stated purpose, aims and objectives.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care, continually assessing their resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Positively influence the reputation of the home, communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance within the home, managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Maintain clinical excellence, you will provide a role model for high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- Support the financial effectiveness of the home, ensuring the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
- Take on an active leadership role, you will be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
- Developing your team from overseeing the induction of all new employees to training development of the team.
- Undertake disciplinary proceeding as required.
Please see attached 'Job Description' for full details pertaining to this role.
° 2 years experience within a management role in a relevant care setting.
° An ability to communicate a clear sense of direction and leadership
° Must have been in a management position for at least 2 years and hold a Management Qualification e.g. Leadership in Management of Care (LMC) or NVQ level 4 in Management or equivalent.
° 1st or 2nd level registration on the appropriate part of the NMC registered
° Evidence of PREP hours
- Evidence of having undertaken periodic training to update his/her knowledge, skills and competence.
- The applicant should have been in employment recently and show evidence of being up to date with current legislation, mandatory requirements.
Apply Now and Do Something Amazing
If you have the skills and dedication to join their care team then please click on apply now and fill in an online application form.
Due to the immediate nature of this role, interviews will be held for the position once suitable candidates have been short listed. If a successful candidate has been identified prior to the closing date, no further applications will be accepted and the advertisement may be closed early.
Role: Care Home Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bridgwater, South West
Apply for this job now.