Site or Unit :
Dolphin View Care Home
Harbour Road Amble Morpeth Northumberland NE65 0AP
Contracted Weekly Hours : 25
Dolphin View is a 36 bed care home based on the harbour of Amble, Northumberland. Here we provide person-centered general nursing and residential care, in a friendly and welcoming environment. We encourage residents' families to become involved with our home and its daily activities, and aim to promote dignity, choice and respect for everyone. Our is a purpose-built nursing home with ample car parking for visitors. We have two floors with lounges and a dining room; we also provide a garden area which offers lovely views across the harbour.
As the Maintenance Person you will positively promote excellent health and safety standards within and around the home, supporting the home manager to maintain a safe environment for residents in our care.
So as a Maintenance Person what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the upkeep and maintenance of the Care Home and surrounding grounds; ensuring excellent first Impressions to all who visit.
- Ensuring the smooth operation and serviceability of all services such as heating, lighting, plumbing and non-medical equipment required for the safe and efficient operation of the Home.
- Work positively with the Home Manager, Estates Manager and Regional Manager to achieve outcomes for the longer-term tasks such as refurbishment, non day-to-day servicing, redecoration etc.
- Take an active role in the monitoring of any risk areas regarding the Homes operations and security and advise the Home Manager accordingly.
- Maintain the home as a pleasant, friendly and secure place to live.
In order to be our Maintenance Person you should have:
A genuine interest in promoting independence and life style opportunities for older people as well as being able to work unsupervised.
Will need to be confident and enthusiastic enough to carry out fault finding and basic repairs to all equipment, for example- catering and laundering machines.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.
Not ready to
Role: Maintenance Person
Apply for this job now.