Night Club / Restaurant Manager
**Our Upscale Westside Restaurant/Nightclub seeks a Restaurant Manager**
Are you an open minded individual?
Do you have a passion for working in the nightlife industry?
Are you interested in making great money in one of the most respected clubs
in all of Los Angeles?
In this role you will ensure that our Restaurant runs smoothly and meets guest and health standards.
Your duties will include:
- Plans menus by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
- Control costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission.
- Maximizes bar profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Maintaining quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- An enthusiastic and motivated team player.
- Experience in high volume restaurant or nightclub.
- Extensive knowledge of Restaurant/Nightclub operations
- Touch screen POS fluency and be able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Available to work Nights only and Weekends
- At least 10 years experience in Restaurant/Nightclub environment.
- Excellent customer service experience
- Experience with Independent Contractors
- Experience with live entertainment
The Club is centrally located in the heart of LA's Westside, minutes from Santa Monica and Beverly Hills. Celebrating over 20 years in operation, this vanguard upscale gentlemen"s club offers a wide array of amenities including refined dining, full bar, premium champagnes and cognacs.
The Club offers an unparalleled dining experience sure to inspire all of the senses. Many of our esteemed clientele choose to visit us after a day on the links, closing a big business venture, or as the venue to celebrate a colleague's bachelor party.
Role: Night Club / Restaurant Manager
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.