Locations: Bronx and Jamaica NY Queens
Pay Rate: $20 to $22phr
· Assess and determine whether client is using/abusing and/or dependent on substances
· Recommendations will be made based for community based services based on the level of care needed
· Keep statistics of clients served as part of a monthly progress report for ACS/OASIS
· Participate in monthly CASAC meetings with OASAS
· To help interpret results of alcohol/drug screenings conducted by EDNY or other service providers
· Perform training for child welfare staff to teach red flags of drug use and abuse. Training will be focused on teaching ACS workers about the progressive nature of addiction as well as the impact of drug use and abuse on parent’s capacity to parent/function. To teach the impact of substance abuse on familial homeostasis and how this disruption may manifest negatively in the emotional, social and academic well being of the child(ren)
· Bachelor's degree
· 2 years of clinical experience.
· Experience with working with ACS and MICA populations preferred.
PNP Staffing Group, also known as Professionals for Nonprofits, was one of the first recruiting and staffing firms providing Temp/Temp-To-Hire, Interim Professionals, Executive Search, Direct Hire, and Consulting Services exclusively to support the talent needs of nonprofits, associations & social good organizations around the country.
Our Recruiting and Client Service Teams are comprised of experienced staffing professionals and Account Managers with extensive knowledge of the nonprofit sector.
The principals of our firm have extensive careers in senior executive leadership positions in the sector and are thought leaders in the areas of human capital expansion, talent acquisition and nonprofit leadership.
Our goal is simple - to recruit the best talent to help nonprofits around the country do great things and advance their missions. We are driven, highly creative in our approach, resourceful in sourcing the marketplace for top talent, and diligent about providing the very best services to our clients who inspire us to do this work.
Role: CASAC Assessment Specialist TEMP to PERM 20 to $22phr
Apply for this job now.