Role - National Accounts & Business Development Manager
Salary - £30000 - £35000
Location - Birmingham
Our client is looking to appoint a National Accounts and Business Development Manager who has experience with ANPR systems and also PCN issuing.
Based in Birmingham the role is to build, retain and maintain client relationships. There will be some UK travel included in the role.
Key Responsibilities -
- Maintaining client relationships
- Meeting with clients 'pre go live' to ensure they understand the system
- Working closely with the account managers to ensure we provide positive communications to clients
- Assisting the account managers when there may be difficult conversations to have. For example, PCN's issued incorrectly, cancellation requests not being authorised, technical issues & admin fee's
- Contract renewals- contacting clients
- Maintaining the contract renewal spreadsheet
- Regular meetings with clients to ensure they are happy
- Trying where possible to install new sites & generate new business
- Responding to clients daily
- Creating bespoke reports for clients
- Liaising with all departments in general. For example, operations, attendants, finance, tech, account managers, sales etc
- Dealing with client complaints
- Supporting installations
The successful candidate will -
- Have good communication skills
- Be organised and committed and happy to go the extra mile.
- Be conversant with power point and excel
- Have a good understanding of the ANPR systems & issuance of PCN's
- Have a knowledge of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
In return our client offers a competitive salary, commision structure and an extensive employee benefits package.