An innovative and successful company in Ontario, CA needs 1st shift Customer Service Representatives to become key members of a growing team. Customer service is a vital part of a positive customer experience. It can make or break a sale and either drive away or secure a customer. As a Customer Service Representative, you would be intimately involved in providing effective support by using knowledge of company products and services and responding to questions, concerns and complaints. Along with your team members, you would also help ensure production quotas are met timely while observing the highest standards of safety and quality. We hope you’ll be in touch with us soon to learn more about this great career opportunity!
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customer needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience.
- Ability to find answers and respond quickly to customer inquiries, all in a polite, emphatic, and professional manner.
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns simultaneously.
- Provide appropriate and correct information for incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Maintain a positive attitude, even when faced with criticism or frustration.
- Appropriately process customer orders/changes/returns.
- Document and help resolve conflicts with customers.
- Document and report patterns that may indicate a larger problem with products or services that require resolution.
- Provide timely feedback to company management regarding challenges or customer concerns.
- Commitment to continual education about the company, products and services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must become familiar with and adhere to all workplace safety rules and regulations.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is committed to providing a quality workforce to our clients while always recognizing the needs of our employees and their families. We are now one of the top 10 privately-owned staffing agencies in the U.S. with over 40 offices located across the country.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.