Company: UNITED SMART TECH
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Smartphone Repair Technician
Smartphones are everywhere! Are you looking to build a career in the Smartphone Repair industry? If you are self-motivated, customer-oriented, and willing to take on new challenges every day then we would love to hear from you!
Position type: 1099 Independent Contractor
Our goal is to simplify our customers' lives by bringing expert technical services right to their doorstep. We go where they are, when they need us. That's where you come in; fixing smartphones for our customers.
Why work with us?
- Flexible Schedule with morning shifts and evening shifts available
- Competitive Pay - Bi-weekly pay via direct deposit into your bank account
- Advancement - Move into a leadership role or expand your talents and join one of our other verticals (Smart Home Integration, Structured Cabling, A/V Installation, Fiber, and IT Networking)
- Do you have personal phone repair experience and no professional phone repair experience? That is fine with us! You could still be a good fit for our company
What You Do:
- Service Iphone and Android devices to include devices with LCD screens
- Maintain professionalism by providing excellent customer service
- Manage job schedules and appointments
- Must have experience with repair of cellular devices
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid state driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must have an automobile in good working condition with current insurance coverage
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
United Smart Tech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR