We are seeking an ABA Behavior Therapist to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to children and adolescents who are on the Autism Spectrum. We are looking for passionate, and dependable staff to join our team. We offer training and opportunities for advancements within our agency.
- Provide ABA therapy to promote skill acquisition and the reduction of behaviors as directed by the supervising BCBA
- Learn and apply ABA therapeutic approaches to working with the client
- Remain enthusiastically and actively engaged with the client during the ABA session
- Carry out clinical and administrative tasks such as data collection and progress notes
- Work both cooperatively with a team of support staff and independently as needed
- Communicate professionally with family, team and supervisors
- Attend trainings to meet the needs of the client
- Protect the confidentiality of the child and family
- At least two years ABA experience preferred
- Minimum of an Associates's Degree in a behavioral health field
The above statements reflect general functions of this position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements inherent in this job. The supervisor and director may elaborate on or add to the above list if the duties come within the employee’s realm of responsibility.
- Sign on Bonus, Bonuses for Referrals & Performance
- Mileage Reimbursement between clients
- Continuing education training and credits
- Health benefits, vision and dental available for eligible employees
- Accrued sick leave
- RBT and BCBA supervision
- Training offered in conjunction with the different levels of BACB Certification
- Pay rate increase in addition to a bonus once RBT credential is obtained
Role: ABA Behavior Therapist
Location: New London,
Apply for this job now.