DESIGNfirst Builders, Chicagoland’s Premier Design/Build Firm, is an all-inclusive design/build company dedicated to simplifying the renovation process and building sophisticated spaces that add value to your home. We are one of the few, if not the only, large-scale remodeling companies that is fully integrated into cloud-computing. We engage our clients with up-to-the-minute access to their project details, schedules and budgets. This is an exciting time to join our team as we are rapidly growing! We are hiring for two positions with varying levels of experience.
2+ Years experience with Residential projects with an understanding of residential MEP systems and general framing/construction techniques.
- Understanding of and ability to interpret local building codes and zoning ordinances.
- Knowledge and understanding of construction documents.
- Experience with submitting and processing building permits.
- Excellent and reliable communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to maintain deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn the use of new design software and communication tools
- Experience with Chief Architect software is a plus
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Insurance Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D
- Holiday Schedule and PTO Plan
- 401K Program
- Vehicle/Cell Phone Allowances
- Company Events and Meetings
- A Growing and Successful Company with excellent Comaraderie, Teamwork, Cooking School and a fun and exciting Culture.
Please contact Samuel Pavlovcik with resume and work experience/examples:
Role: Junior Residential Architect
Apply for this job now.