Tudor Employment Agency are currently looking for Junior .NET C# Software Developer to join their client who is a leading software house in Cannock. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company with plenty of scope for internal development and promotion. You will need have a minimum of 12 months' experience in a similar role.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours of Work: 9am - 5pm
Salary: £25 - 30k pa
- Assist in developing components for our next-generation management software
- Work with 3rd party suppliers and APIs to integrate our platform with other systems and tools
- Follow software development best practices and initiatives to improve quality in a fast-moving environment
- Assist our technical support team to help improve their skills
- Investigate and resolve issues escalated by our technical support team
- Test and review fixes and new features written by other developers
- Work with the wider business to help test new application releases
- Write and maintain development documentation for reference.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or solid, proven .NET C# development experience
- 1+ years developing software on the Microsoft platform (ASP.NET or Windows Forms, C#, SQL Server) in a multi-tiered architecture, experience with Git source control
Have recently graduated from a Computer Science or related field, with a knowledge of .NET, C# and principles of object-oriented software development, and demonstrate an enthusiasm and passion for software development
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written, self-starter with strong self-management and time-management skills
- Desirable skills: VB.NET, Windows Forms.
- First class training and mentoring
- Excellent career progression
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Comprehensive employee benefits package
In order to be considered for this position or to obtain further information please contact Rachel on 01922 725445 or submit your CV to #removed#. Alternatively, email, text or WhatsApp your contact details and we will call you back - 07977 145318 - Quote RT/28