Monday-Friday with overtime readily available
£9.15 per hour
The role will involve:
- Disassembly of electronic components
- Diagnostics and repair
- Logging of works on computer system
- Ensuring all work is carried out to the highest standards
The ideal Candidate:
- Fantastic hand dexterity - Are you good with small parts?
- An interest or previous experience in computers/electronics
- Previous soldering experience would be a strong advantage
- IT Literate
- High level English communication skills - written and spoken
- Ability to follow instruction
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Good working history
We are looking for someone who has either had experience of an assembly role or someone with an interest in fixing computers/games consoles etc. to come and get stuck into a career with our client.
This position is offered on a temporary ongoing position and will turn into a permanent contract for the right candidate.
Please apply now or for more information - Call: #removed# or you can email us at: #removed#