Silver Arrow require a Fleet Maintenance Controller, for our privately owned, transport client based in Middlewich.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Your Shift Pattern:
- Monday to Friday
- 0800 - 1730
- 1-hour lunch break
- £27,000+ dependant on experience
- Salary can be negotiable for the right candidate
Reporting to the fleet engineer day to day your role will be:
- Dealing with defects reported on the fleet.
- Liaising with third-party service providers/garages and in-house mechanics.
- Dealing with any fleet breakdowns including communication with third parties.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the vehicle maintenance department.
- Planning of truck and light-vehicle maintenance and MOTs.
- All the work is controlled and managed using an industry standard software package.
- Ensuring all jobs are booked onto the system and updated accordingly.
What we need from you:
- Experience in a maintenance department whether that be with a service agent, workshop or in-house facility is an advantage but not essential.
- Sound motor vehicle technical knowledge.
- An eye for detail and a structured approach to all tasks.
- Good communication as there is significant telephone interaction/interdepartmental coordination as part of the role.
At Silver Arrow, our priority is you. We strongly believe in getting to know you and understanding your needs in the hope of building a great working relationship.
Call our recruitment team today on #removed#