We are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join our client, a leading distribution company, on a temporary to permanent basis. Based in Salford, you will be responsible for the efficient collection of cash and payments from customers, working to tight deadlines.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining accurate ledger accounts for customers
- Daily chasing via phone and emails of ageing debt
- Ensuring payment terms are meet within the client agreed terms
- Account reconciliations from all finance systems
- Transferring intercompany funds
- Account follow ups
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Updating of account system, ensuring all communication are logged in a time manner and maintained at all times so the each entry is correct.
- Pulling of monthly aged debt reports
- Dealing with escalations
- Working to tight deadlines
- Any ad-hoc tasks
Knowledge and experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong excel skills
- Strong customer services focus and negotiation skills
- Responsible and willing to take ownership of work
- Sharing responsibilities and strong team working capability
- Excellent communication skills are essential and must be able to work on own initiative
Please contact Kayleigh Wells at RK Accountancy for a confidential discussion about this opportunity or submit your CV for immediate consideration. #removed#. As a recruitment specialist with over 10 years of local experience, I work closely with each client and candidate to understand each of their personal requirements.
Should this position not fit your criteria as a candidate, but you are seeking a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a thorough and confidential discussion on future