3D Recruit is looking for an Experienced Qualified Social Worker to join the Long Term Children’s Team, based in Wokingham, Berkshire. Pay rate: up to £27ph
About the role:
Wokingham is creating a third long term children's team and this is an exciting opportunity to join this new team.
The teams work is generic and long term, working with children from 0-18 years, in order to provide as much continuity for children and young people as possible. Caseloads include children on Child Protection Plans, Looked After Children, Court Proceedings, children to be placed for Adoption and SGOs and some Children in Need. Looked after Children usually transfer to our Leaving Care Service during the summer before their GCSE year so they don’t have changes during this important year.
- Qualified Social Worker BA/Dip/SW/CQSW or equivalent
- CIN, CP, Care Proceedings, significant court experience
- Ideally candidates should have proven experience of working in a local authority within a children's setting
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car driver
- Pay rate: up to £27ph
- In-house accounts department that prides itself on paying our locums on time
- Your own dedicated consultant who will support you in finding a suitable role
- We pride ourselves on meeting our locums face to face for a safeguarding interview
- Apsco compliance+ accredited
- We offer a £250 refer a friend/colleague bonus *
Apply now or get in touch for more information; 01296 826120 or email #removed#
3D Recruit is an Equal Opportunities Employer:
3D Recruit is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment.
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).
Role: Qualified Social Worker – Long Term Childrens Team – Wokingham, Berkshire
Job Type: Permanent
Location: wokingham, england, england
Apply for this job now.