Did you know 80% of small businesses fail to sell? Imagine being unable to sell your home. Our mission is to make selling a business as easy as selling a house.
You will be our sixth colleague on the Exitplace team as we pursue that mission. We seek a hyper-organized, detail-oriented teammate to support our leadership team of three co-founders.
Our new colleague will initially work on a daily basis with the CEO but duties may evolve over time. To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to carry out work and solve problems without much handholding after being trained, yet seek counsel quickly when you are stuck.
We envision room for advancement as we grow. Bonus-eligible based on company profitability and individual job performance.
- Company-wide management of project tasks and key performance indicators
- Support the CEO on business sale transactions and getting clients under contract
- Attend all phone calls, video conferences and local meetings to record detailed digital notes and handle/schedule follow-up items
- Create company training materials and wiki
- Certain monthly or quarterly routines related to investor updates, strategy reviews, business process reviews etc.
- General research and occasional special projects
- Responsibilities may evolve over time, based on company needs and your skills
Please don’t apply if you wait to be told what to do and need heavy direction after being trained.
To thrive in this position, you need to be:
- Insanely organized
- A very consistent and reliable person
- A problem solver who takes initiative and knows how to figure things out
- A quick learner who is comfortable asking questions
- A fit with our core values: trust comes first, take initiative, act thoughtfully, show empathy, make things better, be dependable
Exitplace is an online marketplace making it easier to buy or sell a small business. Learn more at #
Role: Chief of Staff to CEO
Apply for this job now.