Staffing Solutions Enterprises has partnered with our premier client to identify a 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician to join their team.
The 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician will perform scheduled facility and process maintenance and repairs. Respond to unscheduled maintenance issues as required. Maintain parts inventories, submit purchase requisitions, and maintain equipment files. Communicate job status as appropriate to operators, management, and other maintenance personnel
- Troubleshoot, plan, modify, and repair/rebuild all types of plant equipment.
- Perform basic electrical troubleshooting, repair and construction as required.
- Test new or repaired equipment to assure satisfactory performance.
- Modify/fabricate as required using welder, cutting torches and various machines.
- Keep equipment, maintenance shop, and job sites in a clean and orderly condition.
- Detail job status as appropriate to operators, management, and other maintenance personnel.
- Submit requisitions for repair/replacement parts as necessary
- Enter MRO receipts in SAP system, maintain parts inventory/shop/equipment files/records
- Work with solvents, greasers, lubricants, and other common industrial chemicals.
- Direct work of helpers as required (contractors, production volunteers, etc.)
- Research equipment/facility needs as appropriate through manuals, files, internet, etc.
- Regular hours/shifts may vary as production and maintenance coverage needs dictate.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4 - 10 years related experience and/or training
- General mechanical knowledge, including pump and piping repair/replacement.
- Basic industrial electrical knowledge.
- Working knowledge of HVAC, air compressors, and chillers.
- Fabrication/repair using welding and cutting torch.
- Use of milling, lathe, and other shop machines.
- Ability to operate mobile equipment (fork lifts, man lifts, skid-steer, etc.)
- Ability to read prints, schematics, manuals, etc.
- Use of common measurement tools and gauges.
- Basic computer skills, including email and internet.
- Completed OSHA electrical safety training.
Role: Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.