Hakuna Hospitality has an excellent career opportunity for individuals that have a true passion for food and an unrelenting drive to provide exceptional guest service and hospitality
The head chef position is currently the highest position in the kitchen. We are looking to develop the head chef to an Executive Chef role.
We are looking for an individual who is hungry for success and career development. Someone who is ready to work hard and help others with their own development. We are looking for someone who can inspire and mentor. Someone who is ready for success and receive the perks that come with a successful career as a kitchen executive professional.
- Assist the General Manager with ensuring excellence in guest satisfaction through commitment to a "Do Whatever It Takes Attitude" and a hands-on, lead by example management style
- Management of all back of house staff in a high volume kitchen, including hiring, ongoing training , coaching and development
- Achieve or exceed budgeted labor and other cost centers through proper planning and execution
- Assist in overseeing weekly and monthly inventories, and ordering of food and supplies
- Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area adhering to all OSHA regulations.
- Nurture a safe, organized and positive environment
- Develop recipes and menus
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- At least 2 years of Culinary Management experience in a full-service, structured dining establishment
- Menu and recipe creation
- Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Continued career development and growth opportunities (Executive Chef -Corporate Chef)
- Discount Dining Program
- Management Bonus Program
- Medical, dental and vision, paid vacation and more. Available for qualified employees
Our main commitment at Hakuna is to help people reach their potential. We are an employee oriented company full of energetic, enthusiastic, hardworking, self-motivated visionaries, who are passionate about the hospitality industry and entrepreneurship.
Hakuna hospitality group offers competitive compensation, access to health care programs, and a professional environment.
We offer all qualified employees a package of employee benefits including:
Continuous training and education
Quaterly Bonus Programs
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Corporate Partner Discounts
We cannot wait to meet you!
Role: Head Chef
Apply for this job now.