The Land Management Group is currently hiring Customer Service Sales Representatives that we can bring into our distinguished firm. Our company is looking for energetic and self-motivated individuals that we are going to take us to the next level during this unprecedented time of expansion! We need the right people who want to grow their career and grow with our company!
What you'll do:
- Give every visitor a great experience and customer service, educate, and entertain, creating a positive shopping environment for all of our guests.
- Support our sales team.
- Assist with training of retail associates.
- Responsible for conducting sales transactions for all guests. Ensure there is a productive store environment.
- Maintain cleanliness and overall appearance of the Retail Kiosk.
- Support monthly physical inventory process.
- Responsible for opening and closing tasks as required.
- Support data entry as needed.
- Support various projects as assigned by Top Executive Enterprises.
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service/retail environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in an organized and detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-task environment and under time constraints and deadlines.
- Prior experience in public speaking.
Let's face it - the times have changed and many of the old forms of marketing are not working anymore. In today's new age of technology your marketing campaigns require a new way of reaching customers. At The Land Management Group, we have developed many successful marketing campaigns that can reach your ideal customers.
The Land Management Group works hand in hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world. We offer customers a unique shopping experience that can not only help educate the customer but also give each customer the right information to help make the best decision for them or their family. These campaigns happen in-store and dramatically increase sales for our clients' products and services.
Role: Customer Service Sales Rep - Full and Part Time
Apply for this job now.