Our well-known client based in Biggleswade are looking for Welders/Fabricators to join their growing and exciting team, on a Temp to Perm basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a new opportunity within the Welding and Fabrication industry.
The hours for this position are Monday to Thursday 07:00am-16:00pm, and Friday 07:00am-13:00pm.
The pay rate for this role is up to £13-16 per hour, depending on experience.
Main duties as a Welder/Fabricator:
- TIG and MIG Welding of stainless steel, aluminium, and steel parts
- Create quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols)
- Inspecting welds for accuracy
- Preparing products to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping, and cutting parts
- Responsible for proper packaging, identifying, and moving of all finished products to proper location
- Ensure all equipment is properly set up and used within a safe manner
- Operate forklift, if required and trained
- Perform simple maintenance and repair as required
Knowledge and Skills needed as a Welder/Fabricator:
- At least 4-5 years experience within TIG Welding preferable
- Strong mathematical ability to operate precision measuring devices
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills and team playing ability
- Mechanically minded
Please apply within