COMPANY: BEDFORD COLLEGE GROUP
JOB TYPE: Term Time, Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £20000 - £24000 Per Year circa £22,000 per annum, pro rata - dependent on qualifications and experie
We have great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for a Work Placement Coordinator to become a key member of our Care, Childcare & Counselling department.
As a Work Placement Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Ensuring high quality placement provision is provided to students studying Arts Courses.
- Fully complying with health and safety procurement standards according to relevant FE funding agencies
- Ensuring all placement providers are fully committed and able to provide relevant supervision in a healthy and safe environment
Our ideal candidates will have previous experience of handling enquiries and contacting employers and external agencies, alongside a knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act and HSE standards alongside the following qualifications:
- Relevant Level 3/4 qualifications
- English and Maths or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- Willingness to work towards health and safety in the work place qualifications
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description (to follow).
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type - Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
37 hours per week (0.7303 FTE) / 36 weeks per year
circa £22,000 per annum, pro-rata dependent on qualifications and experience
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
The closing date for applications is 11th December 2019
Interviews will beheld on a date to be confirmed.
Role: Work Placement Coordinator
Job Type: Term Time, Permanent, Full Time
Apply for this job now.