JOB TYPE: Contract
SALARY: £105 - £145/day
Maths Teacher in Erdington
QTS – ASAP START
An opportunity has become available for a Maths teacher in Erdington. The school is looking for someone who is creative and motivated. The school maintains high educational standards and high standards of discipline. This school ensures that all students have the opportunity to grow to their full potential.
Ideal applicants will have:
*A committed and enthusiastic attitude towards developing a teaching career
* The ability to inspire and motivate students to excel and succeed
* QTS Maths (NQTs welcome)
* The motivation to build a creative environment for the students to work in
* The ability to handle challenging behaviour
* A dedicated and committed character with a passion for teaching
* Excellent rapport building skills
This school maintains high standards, with high expectations of pupils. They require somebody with a mature and practiced approach to classroom management with a motivation to build a creative environment for the students to work in.
Benefits from TeacherActive:
* A dedicated team of consultants with in-depth knowledge of recruitment within schools
* Tax efficient savings
* Excellent career opportunities
* High level of support from us and the schools
* TeacherActive Referral Scheme - gifts that are worth up to the price of £100 when you refer to us a candidate who works through us for more than 10 days.
Please call Luke on (Apply online only) or email your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS/ CRB check, identity checks and requires all applicants to supply good professional references. Please only apply if you are confident that you will pass this procedure. In return, we will offer leading industry rates, a no hassle payment scheme, a personal consultant for a one to one service - and a unique referral system.
TeacherActive has been awarded the Quality Mark to denote excellence in providing supply staff to schools. TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services