We're growing and are currently looking to add a Service Coordinator to our team!
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Generate all work order requests
- Coordinate service calls with the customers and Service Technicians
- Provide customer service and support technicians
- Ensure service work is progressing and manage the work through completion
- Maintain documentation and ensure accuracy
- Produce and collect on all service invoices
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience in electrical and/or building technologies business preferred
- Superior time management skills
- Very detailed oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software - Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop meaningful relationships
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass a background check & drug testing
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- 401k with Company Matching
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Life/Voluntary Insurances
- BYOD Cell Phone Program
- Company Events & Family Atmosphere
Who We Are
Jenco Inc. is a 27-year old electrical contracting company based out of Scottsdale, Arizona. We focus primarily on commercial projects and our range is vast - $150 service calls all the way up to $20M+ complex, multi-phase projects. We’re comprised of 3 divisions: Jen Electric, which takes care of our large electrical projects, Jen Service is responsible for our small projects and traditional service work, and Control Engineering takes care of building automation and controls.
We think and act a little differently. Our culture is built around an empowered workforce focused on continuous learning and improvement. At Jenco, you will be given opportunities to learn and develop your skills. Our goal is to help people progress through their careers!
Role: Service Coordinator
Apply for this job now.