SOFTWARE - HARDWARE Development Engineer TEST C+, C#
Company | Global Company, 7 continents. Solar Space. We work together knowing that our products will impact the affordability, reliability, and safety of clean, renewable, energy.
· BA Degree, Electrical Engineering | Computer Science.
· Mandatory, 3-5 years of experience with C +, C# program language. Must have C# experience!!!
· Experience with SQL, SCPI Protocol, commands, Protocols RS232, USB, TCT-IP.
· Ability to write software to automate the process to control the following test equipment; DVM, power supply, Oscilloscope, and Signal Generator.
· Ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
· Ability to use API’s for control Test Equipment remotely.
· Develop automatic testers for production for electrical testing of products.
· Decision making affecting the architecture of the tests including which test equipment to use to fulfill the test procedure.
· Perform statistics of the test results to improve the reliability of the production tester.
· Work with the software engineers, hardware engineers, QA team to investigate problems, failures referred to by the contract manufacturer.
· Must be available at and after office hours, variable schedule(s) as necessary in case the urgent support needs to be given to manufacturing partners.
· Ability to be self-directed, excellent time management, and communication skills.
Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the volume of resumes, we receive into our office daily we are only able to respond to QUALIFIED candidates.
We are interviewing and hiring immediately for this position. Thank you. Carol Ann Wentworth, CEO, Wentworth Executive Recruiting
Wentworth Executive Recruiting is a RETAINED - Exclusive search firm that works directly with the Hiring Managers of the company. We have a 'mindful' approach to working with our clients as well as our candidates.
Role: Development Engineer - Software Development Engineer in Test
Location: San Jose,
Apply for this job now.