One of the UK's leading Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Intermediate Project Manager to be based in London.
My client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some London's highest profile developments. They work on across multiple sectors but have a strong Residential and Commercial portfolio. They are a very dynamic company offering Project Managers the opportunity to work with some of the region's finest Consultants.
They are actively looking to recruit an Intermediate Project Manager to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. The successful candidate will also be provided with a fast track route to progression as the company is currently looking to recruit for multiple Project Managers so no glass ceiling.
The successful Project Manager must:
• Have a relevant degree
• Have experience working as a Project Manager on the Consultancy side
• Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
• Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Opportunity to work on high profile projects
• They are actively looking to recruit a number of people which provides career opportunities to Senior and Associate level
• Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
• Fantastic company culture and senior management
• £40-60k salary + package
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on #removed# for more information.