COMPANY: DARTMOUTH PARTNERS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Dartmouth Partners have been retained by a high growth, consumer products business based in the West End to find a Group Treasurer to bolster their head office function. The company has a pan-European footprint and revenues in excess of £2 Billion. They have recently received investment from a prolific private equity house which has fuelled massive expansion through organic growth and acquisition.
The business is now looking to consolidate their group treasury function. The Group Treasurer will sit in the wider group finance team and will be pivotal in understanding and reporting the Group’s cash position, reporting and maintaining and improving Treasury Operations across the business.
- Oversee the Group's Treasury Function at the Corporate Office including primarily
- Liquidity Management
- Cash flow forecasting / cash funding and repatriation for the Group
- Debt management
- Manage FX requirements and overall visibility and centralisation of cash flows
- Oversight of bank account rationalisation,
- Responsibility for managing the intercompany loans
- Manage current and future treasury projects meant to optimise operations and cash levels.
- Onboard new acquisitions to treasury systems and processes.
- Report weekly Treasury and cash KPIs to the Group CFO.
- Work closely with the Corporate Risk, Legal, Tax and Accounting Functions for control and best practice for all of the above.
- At least 8 years’ experience working in a senior role within a treasury function of a complex international business
- Understanding of factoring
- Understanding key fundamentals of an effective treasury systems including process and control
- Strong analytics skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and adept at interacting with individuals at all levels in the business
- Committed to delivering to agreed timescales with a high degree of accuracy
- Flexible attitude towards working responsibilities and workload
- Effective working in teams, both within office and wider teams across the Group
- European Language skills would be an advantage (primarily French)
- Experience in working across multi-territories