You are applying with Express Employment Professionals for a Manuel Lathe Machinist in the City of Industry.
Shift: 2nd - 2:30pm -11:00pm - Monday -Friday must be able to work OT.
- Setup, Edit and operate Conventional Machines
- Will be responsible for all manufacturing order operation, parts set ups in accordance with company and customer drawings and specs
- Machine castings, fittings and other cast iron, stainless steel and aluminum parts.
- Inspect parts using calipers, gauges and other inspection tools to maintain adherence to specifications and tolerances.
- Must have knowledge/experience operating Engine Lathes, Knurling Lathes, Broaching and Conventional Mill.
- Have math and measurement skills, including use of tape measure, calipers, plug-radius-dial indicator gages, squares & levels
- Must be able to read blueprints and engineer drawings.
- Must know how to use and operate general shop tools and equipment, such as, drill presses, band saws, grinders, hand drills, torch cutter/welder.
Impacting people. One Job at a time.
Our positions vary from permanent, temporary, and evaluation hire. We look forward to matching you to a position that fits your experience and thank you for your interest in Express Employment Professionals Covina.
Website: Expresspros.com/CovinaCA | #removed#
Contact Abigail Ramirez or Raul Ruedas at (626)339-2200
We will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative Hiring Ordinance.
Role: Manuel Lathe Machinist
Location: City of Industry,
Apply for this job now.