Seeking an ecommerce Merchandising Manager with strong Marketplace experience. This role is responsible for developing and implementing the merchandising strategy by applying analytics and product marketing. Must be analytical and have a strong understanding of product presentation, customer shopping habits and onsite strategy that drive sales and conversion. You will be the subject matter expert on all things ecommerce related, including: SEO, site-search, digital marketing trends, ecommerce operations work flow. You will manage new product roll out to all of our customers and other ecommerce selling related tasks.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage and review product presentation to ensure the categorization, imagery, copy, specs, and pricing are accurate on all company and customer websites.
• Help plan all sales promotions, including Q4 planning.
• Review customer websites to ensure industry alignment with categorization, promotions and trends.
• Consistent, daily maintenance of all online product presentation.
• Maintain assortment plans to track all product related activities with Product Development Manager.
• Manage new item flow process tracking and organizing flow to guarantee products are live in time for inventory to arrive.
• Prepare business recaps monthly, that include product merchandising analytics.
• Partner closely with the VP of Sales to offer best products and collections to focus campaigns on.
• Collaborate with the marketing and design team on product features and content planning.
• Work closely with the photographer and design manager to ensure approval, processing and publishing of all product images.
• Visit customer websites to stay current with initiatives, trends, and opportunities.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
• 3+ years online experience in merchandising
• 3+ years marketplaces experience
• Experience with Vendor Central and Seller Central a plus
• Experience with Google Ads (AdWords) a plus
• Experience with Google Analytics a plus
Founded in 1985, California-based Atlantic Inc. has grown to one of the worlds largest suppliers of media organizational storage solutions and electronic accessories. Atlantic Inc's. mission is to be the leading provider of affordable solutions in furnishings, organizational storage, acoustics, and consumer electronics accessories for both consumer and commercial markets. Style and function with uncompromising quality and value are the hallmarks of Atlantic.
In 2013 Atlantic created the dar® Living brand in response to the growing market for fashionable home furnishings designed for small spaces at affordable prices. Products include accent furnishings, storage items, seating, folding tray tables, carts, work surfaces and licensed furniture for the pop-culture fans of the iconic Hello Kitty.
In 2014 Atlantic licensed the North American exclusive sales and distribution rights for Snowsound®, a state of the art line of Italian designed and manufactured acoustic sound absorbing panels, effectively creating the Atlantic division, Snowsound® USA.
Today, Atlantic has grown its suite of products to include audio video accessories, media consoles, media and gaming storage solutions, urban small-space decor and organization solutions, as well as award winning acoustic solutions. Simply put, Atlantic represents "The Art of Organized Living".
The company actively promotes its products at industry tradeshows; CES, CEDIA, NeoCon and the Las Vegas Furniture Market
Role: Ecommerce Merchandising Manager
Location: Santa Fe Springs,
Apply for this job now.