RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER - New Upscale Casual Concept
***WILL CONSIDER RELOCATION CANDIDATES AND ASSIST WITH RELOCATION COST FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!!***
$50,000 up to $55,000 BOE
Health Insurance- Health/ Dental/ Vision/ 401K
Paid Vacation after the 1st Year of Employment
Attainable Annual Performance Bonus
Join this hip innovative team from the beginning and look forward to the growth this fast -serve casual dining concept will offer!! If you really want to take your career to the next level, then we want to meet you and would be excite to interview you.
SEEKING GENERAL MANAGERS IN THE NEW ORLEANS AREA
- Knowledgeable Ownership Team with a combined 85 years of experience
- Long standing operation since 1999
- Operates in desirable markets
- Room for growth with 93 locations - Director positions or possible ownership
Our client has it all and they are growing! They are developing their team with only the best in order to build their Brand and become #1 in the market. Exceptional quality is what they are all about. They celebrate individuality by making intelligent choices. Be a part of our growing team!?
- Model and create an environment in which the guest is always right, ensuring a positive guest experience.
- Passion around quality
- Provide coaching, development and training to Assistant Managers, Shift Leaders, and Crew members
- Hiring, retention, employee relations, and corrective actions
- Ordering, inventory and COGS management
- Optimize profits by controlling food and labor costs
- Provide leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation
- Maximize profits by optimizing P&L and other financials
- Ensuring execution and compliance with all security, food safety, quality and cleanliness standards
- High School education or equivalent
- Basic food safety understanding and practices
- Valid Driver’s License
- Stable work history with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a General Manager role for quick service restaurant
- Possess strong management, team building, and communication skills
- Set high standards for yourself and your team
- Fun, energetic, and friendly
- Must be willing and able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and In cold rooms
- Ability to work nights and weekends
EOE- Equal Opportunity Employer
Founded in 1989 our company is the largest Hospitality Staffing Partner in USA with over 25 years of experience. My team and I are certified specialist in placing only the best managers for our clients.
As a national organization, we are confident we can help in any staffing need that you have. We staff for hotels, restaurants, casinos, country clubs, contract dining and more. We utilize many of our proprietary processes and resources including a database of over 400,000 registered candidates and a network of 100+ franchisees & recruiters nationwide to identify the best talent for our client companies.
Our reputation is backed by our commitment to the highest levels of representation for our client and candidate alike.
Role: Restaurant General Manager- Quick Casual Restaurant
Location: New Orleans,
Apply for this job now.