Orthopaedic Surgery Specialists, Ltd., has a full time opening for a Certified Medical Assistant in our Fox River Grove location - this position would require traveling to our Park Ridge Office location one day per week.
- Review of schedule and ensuring medical records and test results are available for visit
- Greeting and escorting patients from waiting area
- Patient Intake - patient past medical history, patient surgical history, patient social history, vital signs
- Prepare patient for exam
- Removal of sutures, staples
- Administering medications as permitted by law
- Application of braces, boots
- Schedule surgical procedures, obtain medical clearance and precertification
- Documenting patient information in electronic health record system
- Respond and take appropriate action for phone calls
- Work with other health care providers in order to coordinate care for patients
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Other assigned duties as directed by Physician
Orthopaedic Surgery Specialists, Ltd., is a busy seven physician orthopaedic medical practice with two office locations in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, who has earned a reputation of excellence.
Role: Certified Medical Assistant
Location: Fox River Grove,
Apply for this job now.