Work Location : Atlanta GA 30354
Job Title : Payroll Assistant
Duration : 03+ months (Possibility of extension)
Shift Timing : 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM (M-F)
- Receives incoming mail (opens, and updates overpayment checks sent in by employees.
- Performs data entry on specific payroll documents (as stated in documentation).
- Pick up checks from the mailroom and package checks to be sent via UPS to stations and employees.
- Work with various departments to assist in miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Must be able to maintain a positive image when interacting with the client.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in tasks and assignments.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office).
- Strong knowledge of Excel spreadsheets.
- Basic knowledge in scanning and faxing of documents.
- Good communication skills.
- 1+ years of accounts payable experience preferred.
- 5+ years of data entry experience required.
- 5+ years of scanning experience required.
- High School diploma
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- SAP experience an asset.
- Prefer that temp own a car for moving to location where checks are printed (less than 2mins) however Any means of transportation will suffice providing this person gets to the building and completes the task.
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of payroll preparation and payroll related accounting practices.
- Ability to manage multi-state payroll of 100,000+ employees.
- W-2 correction experience.
- Calculate and process special checks, review, edit and make corrections and/or adjustments as needed.
- Able to work independently with resource notes.Process manual checks.
- Applicable business operational experience in Tax, and Payroll background.
- Disability payroll processing.
Role: Payroll Assistant / Payroll Clerk
Apply for this job now.