Want to work on a highly successful sales team, representing the most successful beverage brand in the business? If you know what it takes to build strong customer relationships, then BDT/Red Bull is a great place for you.
The Weekend Part-Tim Merhcandiser is primarily responsible for maintaining product availability via specific merchandising protocols at all designated accounts.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout accounts including shelf allocation and cold equipment.
· Build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards.
· Backroom organization.
· Ensure Point of Sale material is placed on shelves and displays.
· Maintain a timely and accurate call schedule.
· Establish and maintain a rapport with store personnel.
· Team with Account Managers and GPS to service accounts within requirements.
· Identify and communicate individual store problems and opportunities to the appropriate BDT representative.
· Have call sheet signed by store management.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Maintenance and cleaning of all company equipment
Job Requirements include:
· HS Diploma (or GED equivalent)
· clean driving record (MVR)
· pre-hire drug screen
· criminal background check
· reliable transportation
· valid proof of vehicle insurance
· ability to consistently lift/carry up to 50 lbs
· ability to bend, squat, stoop, kneel, climb
· Experience working with little supervision
· Oral communication skills
Don’t have much sales merchandising experience, but are motivated to learn & develop a career? No problem! We provide training both in-class, on-line, and on the job to help you succeed. We will also train you to be a Red Bull selling machine, while learning how to best to service our retail customers!
Weekend scheduled hours: Saturday and Sunday, eight (8) hours per day average. Pay Rate: $12.00/hour plus mileage Service Area: Franklin/Columbia
Your career can “get wings” and grow at BDT Beverage. All of BDT’s Pre-Sell Reps, District Managers, Key Account Managers, and Regional Managers grew their careers within the company - we believe in developing the talent we have and “giving wings” to careers and people!
We are a top-ranked distributor of Red Bull Energy Drink, servicing territories throughout Tennessee, East Arkansas, and Northern Mississippi. Red Bull Energy Drink is a premium brand and we have a passion for being market leaders in providing it to our customers! We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, and vision coverage, disability and life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, cell phone allowance, company 401k with matching plan.
Role: Part-Time Weekend Merchandiser
Apply for this job now.