MASH and Assessment Team - Social Worker
NonStop's client, based in the North East region, is looking for Qualified Social Workers to build a career in their MASH and Assessment Team.
Our client are looking for Qualified Social workers with +2 years experience within MASH and referral & Assessment who have drive and ambition to make a serious improvements to children and young people's lives and improve their outcomes. Child Protection experience also will be advantageous. Caseload can be as low as 12 cases, giving you a lot more time to allocate to each case, allowing you provide a high quality service for children within the area.
Part time Opportunities:
Part time requests will be considered for all posts, but not guaranteed. Contact for further details.
- Extensive experience of section 47 investigations
- Caseload Management
- Risk management
- Make decisions and recommendations in a fast paced environment
- Screen referrals, work with partner agencies to gather information, and make recommendations about thresholds for intervention.
* Qualified Social Worker with relevant Degree
* 1-2 Years post qualification experience in the UK
* HCPC registration
* Full Clean driving licence
The ad location shown may not match the actual local authority but rather indicates that the role is within 30mile radius of that town/city. Contact to find out with authority it is.
Vastly experienced candidates may be considered for senior practitioner posts.
If you're open to working outside the North of England we have a number of roles offer +£35/hr
If your are looking to build a career in MASH and want the perfect work life balance through a much more manageable caseload, then click Apply Now or contact Brían Glancy on B.Glancy @ nonstop- [... Click Apply...] / [... Click Apply...]ext. 3393
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
Note: Ad location shown is solely for location purposes of the ad and has no connection to any specific Local Authority assumed