Electrical and mechanical manufacture of subassemblies. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cable routing and connection/termination
- Installing/fastening hardware for manufacturing assemblies.
- Wire soldering
- Use of drill press, common hand tools and specialized fixtures to complete manufacturing assemblies.
- Functional testing of assemblies using custom test fixtures.
- Manufacturing assembly data entry (torque values, batch numbers, test data etc).
- Documentation of quality issues.
- Inventory level maintenance, monitoring and reporting.
- On time completion of assigned training.
- Maintaining 5S and safety standards of the manufacturing work center.
- Other miscellaneous duties as instructed by lead/manager.
- HS diploma
- 2-5 years work experience in manufacturing environment (preferably medical device)
- Understanding of ISO 13485, 21CFR 820 quality standards.
- Ability to read/understand manufacturing prints and following work instructions.
- Basic MS Office skills (Word, excel etc)
- Experience with production management systems such as SAP, Oracle, MES (preferred)
- Ability to lift 30lbs unassisted
- Flexible with shift scheduling and overtime
- Familiarity with TPS, Kanban and Lean manufacturing principles (desired)
- Ability to work independently and part of a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.