Mental Health Support
Are you looking for a role working with mental health in education?
Do you have experience working with pastoral care?
Pay: GBP 66-75 a day
Who are we looking for?
- Staff looking to support students' wellbeing and mental health in secondary schools across East Bristol
- Experience in schools or working with KS3/4 children, SEMH and SEMH (not necessarily in a classroom) is desirable - pastoral care, 1:1 support, counselling and mental health support
- Supporting the students' mental health and wellbeing after a disruptive school year
- Staff able to create positive relationships with students and staff
- Additional funding for schools supporting mental health and wellbeing
Staff must have the right to work within the UK and the ability to provide two references from their most recent employers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid child workforce Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
What we can offer you:
- Specialist trained consultants - supporting you in finding your ideal role
- Full access to high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training
- Supporting your COVID-secure safe return to work
- A straightforward Online Portal and diary to log your availability
- A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward!
If you are interested in applying for this role or have any questions, please email your CV to our recruiter Ewan: #removed# or call the helpful Bristol office on #removed#