New York based client looking for a strong Engineer with great CIsco skills. small financial asset management firm in NYC is seeking a Network Engineer for their team. This Engineer works as part of the team responsible for deployment, support, administration, and maintenance of servers, networking, storage devices, and applications across all firm datacenters and offices. The Network Engineer is expected to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues with application configuration, connectivity, and processing throughout the firm. This position will requires 3+ years of experience in Microsoft back office systems within a VMware environment and 3-5 years of experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco network equipment.
• 5+ years of experience in Microsoft ADS and Exchange environments
• Strong Knowledge of VMWare/VSphere/VCenter on SAN environment
• Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
• Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work autonomously or with limited supervision
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Experience with Cisco IOS, ASA Firewalls, Routers
• DHCP, DNS and AD Sites and Services
Role: Network Engineer
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.