Senior Systems Developer
£70k (can be negotiable)
The Senior Systems Development Manager role is responsible for leading all aspects of the configuration of a Admin software platform.
A key part of this role of Senior Systems Development Manager will be working with Procentia and the support team to maintain and improve the use of Intellipen.
1. Ensure that all development projects meet business requirements,
2. Ensure the team manages systems incidents and carry out route cause analysis
3. Coach and provide technical guidance to others in order to build the Member Services internal systems development capability
4. Provide technical expertise on the configuration and running of the Pensions Administration System
Key skills required
1. Experience of all aspects of the Intellipen platform
2. Knowledge of SQL and MS Office
3. The ability to work to deadlines and manage workload appropriately
4. A track record of working in Pensions and Technology
1. Experience of BI & MI reporting software such as Power Bi.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business.
Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.
Role: Senior Systems Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire,
Apply for this job now.